Welcome to the world of Magpy
- 1.The user connects their smart contract wallet to Magpy.
- 2.They input a Trigger, which can be entered in the form of a simple function.
- 3.They input the Action that will be executed when the Trigger condition is met.
- 4.They specify the DEX that will be used to launch the action.
- 5.They input the type of action.
- 7.Your personalised MagpyBot can be run with just one click🖱
- Alice wants to create a bot that purchases cryptocurrency using dollar-cost averaging. Alice also wants to purchase across multiple chains to avoid the risk of chain halts or even bridge closures incase she uses 100% of the purchase amount on a single chain.
- Bob engages in spot trading for his Altcoin trades. However, since there is a possibility that the overall cryptocurrency price may drop for a while, he decides to purchase spot while hedging with a futures short.
- The project listed their token at the IDO price, but due to a massive selling pressure, the token price fell below the IDO price.
- The price of a utility token has risen too much, causing dissatisfaction among service users. On the other hand, the utility token price has fallen too much, causing operational problems for the product.
- Carol, who works at Crypto VC, will sell tokens whose lockup period has passed to earn revenue. Since Crypto has high volatility, she plans to sell them in fractions over a chosen period of time.